Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Emotional Workout

I've resumed biweekly early AM jog with WJ since last week. Instead of jogging our usual 5km to ECP & back, we either light jog or brisk walk 4km. Nonetheless it's still very enjoyable as we spend about an hour chatting & catching up on the happenings in each other's life.

It's definitely more than a physical workout. Through the open sharing, emotionally we're fulfilled too despite sacrificing 1 hour of beauty sleep.

WJ's such an angel. Always so ready to listen to my pregnancy experience & it's sooo comforting as she took the effort to validate my feelings & thoughts.

Received these from WJ this morning when we met again for brisk walk. 2 mandarin oranges for CNY, a nail polish in my fav shade and a Mother & Baby magazine.. Felt so loved & touched!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment