Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nesting Instinct Kicks in

My German boss was very kind to offer that I can work from home rather than spend time & effort traveling back & fro. Hence I jumped on the opportunity & decided to stay at home on Thur & Fri. Gerald on the other hand was real busy & working late this week so I had plenty of free time after work.

It's a pity our pool was closed for maintenance for the next 2 weeks. Arrghh! Went to swim at at Conrad Hotel after work on Wed followed by shopping at Carrefour for my stay-at-home lunch on Thur & Fri. Realized it's tough without Gerald around to help. The Carrefour trolley was so huge I couldn't reach my purchases & had to tip toe!

Nesting instinct kicked in & I was constantly reorganizing the baby room. Finally put the freshly washed fitted sheet into the cot mattress and still needed Gerald to complete the fixing of the cot mobile.



The winnie the pooh cot mobile looks awesome!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment