Friday, January 7, 2011

Officially a working Mum!

Started working on 3rd Jan & before the week ended, I was feeling so tired. Really not easy being a full time working mum while breastfeeding.

Our typical routine goes like this..
- Wake up at 5+ for early am pump followed by morning workout (jog or weights training).
- Wake baby Kara up at 6.45am for her latch-on breakfast followed by her morning bathe.
- My shower & prep while daddy "entertain" baby Kara.
- Gerald will leave house earlier ard 8am while I'll latch-on baby Kara for another 15mins before dropping baby Kara & our helper at either my mum's or in-laws house.

By the time I reach office on the 2nd day, I was already tired. :(
Not too busy this week but the 2 pump sessions during office hours were already a hassle.

By the 4th day, I'm already missing my pumping session due to extended meetings and having to eat packed lunch to catch up with the pumping.


Rushing to drop & pick up baby Kara amidst the heavy traffic also adds on to the stress.

Despite these challenges, looking forward to playing with Baby Kara at night.


Luckily baby Kara is real smiley & her smile melt our hearts.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment