Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finally!

After months of struggling with limited HD space & a faulty battery, finally retired my 3 year old white MacBook to the MacBook Pro. Was no doubt a tough decision choosing between pro & the ultra light & sleek looking air.

Nonetheless since I already had the iPad plus I knew I need a big HD for the tons of Baby Kara's photos, the head rules the heart & no regrets!

Managed to get a great deal:
2.4GHz dual core, graded to 8GB & 1TA @ $1830!
With tons of free software including iWork's, photoshop, etc.


My 3rd Mac since I became a convert many years back & it never fails to impress!

Lesson to learn - It's so easy to get rid of a problem & yet at times, we are just so hang up with our thoughts & let the pain manifest... Glad to have made the investment!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment