Sunday, January 17, 2010

Emotional Weekend

Maybe it's the hormones working, I felt emo on both Sat & Sun morning for really lame reasons.

Sat when Gerald refused to let me walk from home to ECP food Centre to join my cycling frens for drinks (it's just 4km & I used to be able to run much much longer), I just started to act like a cry baby.

Eventually I took a cab to ECP MacDonalds to buy breakfast before walking to the food centre.



Meeting up with cycling buddies.
Sun when we started to argue over the budget for car, I just cried & cried there & then at the food centre (something I would never do in the past).

After the initial excitement, maybe I'm starting to feel lost. Luckily as I read the pregnancy book, realised that such mood swings are very very common & NORMAL.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment