Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sharing The News

Told my parents that very night and they were soooo excited!  Started giving ideas on what food to avoid, how they can help take care of the baby... felt a bit bombarded but nonetheless could feel their love for us.

We told Gerald's parent today and they were more cool which was quite surprising to me.

Gynae appointment is almost 4 weeks later and by then it should be end of first trimester! As we didn't want to announce The News before the appt,  feels like such a long wait to keep The News amongst us.

Waijia was the first friend to know, I had to tell her today as she's flying off in 2 more days time.  She was beaming with joy when I told her The News.  Felt much better to be able to talk to someone about it.  I'm excited but at the same time jittery about what parenting entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment