Sunday, March 7, 2010

Aftermath of Mood Swing

Was upset with Gerald yesterday over I-forgot-what's-the-reason. Mood swing & forgetfulness are common Pregnancy side effects.

This morning he felt guilty & was very nice to me. Gave me lots of attention & prepared my fav Caesar salad for lunch.


Sun evenings is one of my fav time too. We'll usually head to my parent's place where I get pampered lots.

This week, sis bought yummy durians. Really good! They say durians are help the brain development for babies.. Awesome reason to indulge once in a while :)





Back home, Gerald took effort to wash the bathroom. In the past, I wash every part of the house myself due to my low threshold for messiness. Tonight, I'm really happy to see him took so much effort to clean every spot till beyond 11pm while I was laying in bed relaxing.

If only he does this every sat without me having to ask..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment