Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Awful Morning

Went to the bus stop opposite the road for my usual bus ride to office. Unfortunately after 15 minutes of waiting, when the bus finally came, it FAILED to stop despite the fact that I've flagged for the bus. Coupled with my pregnancy mood swing, was sooo angry I almost cried. :(

Tried to call Gerald to "complain" while waiting for another bus. 2nd bus came after another 15 minutes & I promptly boarded the bus & tried to relax & calm down. Unfortunately the mega old bus broke down after 2 stops.. 8.30am and I just ended up at Eunos MRT!

At this point Gerald called me and as I was trying to tell him about my predicament, I was on the verge of sobbing away. Almost wanted to just take the mrt home & call it a day!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment