Monday, October 25, 2010

Mummy's 1st 2010 ride

First Coastal ride after a whopping 10 months break turned out awesome. Birdman was pulling at 30km/hr & I was drafting behind, wind against the face. Yay luv the adrenalin rush!

2 hours 10 mins ride covering 42km with average speed @ 19.1km/h & max speed of 35.8km/h... I'm soooo looking forward to the next ride!



Cycling is my #1 passion. The speed, the scenic round island route, the great company are all part of the package.

Decided to be thickskin & ask a cycling fren if I could borrow his trainer and he promptly brought his trainer to my place & helped it set it up on my bike. Really thankful! Yay, I can now train at home with Baby Kara in sight & not missing a ride even if it's pouring outside.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment