Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mummy's Bday Weekend!

Bday celebration starts on Friday night with dinner at a "surprise" venue without Baby Kara.
Hmmm.. what is delicious here?



They are famous for their beer!

Yummy steak for main course..
My long overdue "push" present.  Overdue as I was dragging my feet to decide on what to get and partly because it feels good to know that something "big" is coming my way.  Anyway I think this is perfect!
Chocolate fondant for dessert!
Enjoying the awesome night scenery & breeze...



Birthday morning spent on doing what I enjoy most.. cycling with my usual kakis!
 My birthday "cake" from the JR Eastern Group! Really cool as the whole group sang bday song for me....


 And they purposely came by my place to "deliver" my present... 2 Look bottle cage to match my bike & a bike maintenance guide (I seriously need this!) =)
On the way out to celebrate Mummy's Bday...
I like their macaroon cupcakes!
 



 Too pretty to be eaten!

High Tea @ Equinox


Got a bottle of white wine for free too!



 Daddy brought everything to Equinox without Mummy realising it! Gerald said he's going to the gents but he went to the car & got the waitress to setup everything.






 So surprised I was smiling from ear to ear !


Gerald says he prepared 100 pictures to signify 100% perfect mum! Uber sweet! *melts*












 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment