Saturday, February 4, 2012

1st Swim Clinic

Tried swimming in the open sea for the first time today & the feeling is incredible! Nice that it's so easy to float but at the same time SCARY & just have to trust that all will be fine!

While in the sentosa water, I kept asking myself "why am I doing this?! Just stick to running & biking, they are my forte anyway!"

The target to do my 1st triathlon this year didn't seem so easy anymore. Still I wanna do it!
As much as people outside the Tri circle always ask "Why why why do Triathlons.  It's so silly to waste so much time training & torturing yourself!"

It's training of the mind more than anytime else.  Physical training is just one part of the equation.  Mental strength & the belief that anything is possible is what lure us to Tri! Never give up & never say die... I know nothing is too difficult to say it's impossible! 

Yes, I love Tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment