Sunday, November 21, 2010

Feeling down

With the SCM approaching in 2 weeks time, many frens & my Sis who are training for full, half & 10km distance are excited & looking forward to the race day.

I signed up for the half marathon too but think I have to give it a miss. While I have started working out for 2 months, jogging (especially such long distance) is still no good for the womb & pelvis area).

Started jogging from 2005 and actively participating in running events from 2006. I still remember my 1st SCM run was a 10km distance & crossing the finishing line felt so good. From there, I started doing longer distances but it was only in 2009 when my running speed improve due to the 3 times weekly early am road biking.

Got pregnant at the peak of my fitness in end 2009 and after a 10 months break, my stamina & core strength has hit rock bottom. Guess it will take a while to back into shape. I'm ooking forward to bringing Baby Kara to jog & cycle when she's older.

My bib


In exchange for a 10km bib


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment