Friday, November 5, 2010

Life back to normalcy

1st brisk walk / jog along my usual jogging route to ECP with the sunny light drizzle was liberating...


After more than a month of "gym-ing", I was dying to jog outside. In fact, I did sneak in a little short jog here & there at the treadmill when I started brisk walking after the confinement month. Was supposed to wait till six weeks green light from the gynae before resuming any physical activities but since I was already feeling OK, so why not?!

Then came scary stories about the risk of "womb dropping" & recommendations to jog only after 3-6 months. OMG, how much truth is in there?!

Sigh, I'll just listen to my body & do whatever that makes me comfortable.

It's also the Deepavali long weekend so we head town with Baby Kara.

I was craving for Watami after trying their awfully delicious sashimi sushi last week. Simply unforgettable..


We ordered the gigantic 2 person set so here's Daddy octopus working hard.


Gerald & I also head out for our first movie since the arrival of baby Kara. Watched the Social Network followed by Ba Kut Teh supper.. Wooohooo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment